How to Manage Your Facebook Page in less than 10 Minutes a Day for Maximum Results…PLUS a Very Special Gift Valued at $97
Posted by Kerry Fitzgibbon
Are you sick of wasting time on Facebook? Or maybe you just don’t know what to post to get the maximum results?
If you want to spent more time using Facebook to grow your business rather than creating random posts which don’t engage readers, check out my video which explains the best way to manage your page, how to find content to post and ultimately how to ask for the sale without being too pushy.
In the video you’ll discover:
- The “Newspaper Technique” which stops you from wasting time on your Facebook page
- A sneaky way to give your posts a boost so it’s seen by a much wider audience
- How to find out when your fans are most likely to see your posts and schedule posts accordingly
- How to get the right balance of content when creating posts…(hint: it’s not about being salesy all the time)
- The free app you can use to create stunning posts which get more likes and shares
Loved the video? I Have a Very Special Gift for You
To thank you for watching the video, I’d like to offer you a very special gift which will help you organise and schedule your posts with ease.
It’s the content calendar I use to organise my posts and ensure I don’t waste a single moment when I’m on Facebook. It’s valued at $97, but is yours FREE, to thank you for watching the video.
Plus you’ll get posting ideas, so you’re never staring at a blank screen because you’ve exhausted your content and aren’t sure what to post.